Pit Boss Wood Pellet Grills are fueled by all natural BBQ wood pellets and 220-240v electrical power. The digital control board ignites the grill and allows you to set the cooking temperature from 82° to 260°C. Fan forced convection cooking eliminates the need for a rotisserie and creates a versatile environment for grilling, roasting, smoking, braising, searing and baking. The 820FB features a sliding Flame Broiler as standard. This adds the option to grill directly over an open flame when direct heat is needed. The Pit Boss 820FB features a large 5,290 sq cm. total cooking surface with a removable upper rack. With complete structural strength and durability, the Pit Boss 820FB is made to last.
- Heavy duty powder coated steel body and lid
- Runs only on natural hardwood wood pellets and 220-240v power
- Hopper holds up to 8kg of wood pellets
- Auger motor with combustion fan powers the grill
- 8 in 1 cooking – grill, smoke, bake, roast, sear, braise, char grill and BBQ